welding table Locking pins
For D16/D28/D22 3D welding tables, there are locking pins of different sizes.
we will provide you with the products parameter details according to the 3D welding table which you are interested in.
If you do not understand the purpose and details of the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will give you a detailed explanation through pictures and videos.
|Rapid Locking Pin• Connecting element for all system parts on table, adapter plates etc. or for special fixtures
• with clamping range
• very fast connection with simultaneous large clamping range
• self-centering with an O-ring and positive force driven outward
• very high clamping force generated by a planetary gear-like action (a double-start thread is not used)
|Countersunk quick lock pin• Tapered bolt head (eliminates interference)
• only for use in bores (not slots)
This countersunk bolt is used as a hidden connection between components. Its design matches the other connecting bolts with 5 balls. Its head disappears into the bore hole in order that nothing sticks out the clamped part. The countersunk bolt is not suitable for the use in oblong holes. The countersunk head contains a 6 hexagon socket, which can be screwed by simply tightening it with our Hexagon Allen Wrench.
|Countersunk lock pin• Use as long-term connection
• both ends with tapered locking heads, self-centering
• suitable for system bores
• optimally suited for joining welding tables with U-spacers etc
|Magnetic Clamping Bolt|
|FPC Bolt with Handle• high locking and shearing force
• can be operated without the need for additional tools
• for fast clamping of workpieces
• Connecting element for all system parts on table, adapter plates etc. or for special fixtures
• Defined position when adjusting and optimum implementation guaranteed constantly maximum clamping force