cast iron floor bed plate
Welcome to visit us to know more about our factory .
Your logo on the product.
Customized product according your drawings.
Any your idea on product we can help you to design and provide drawing.
Features of our cast iron floor bed plates
● Material is high-strength, high-density and close grained gray cast iron available at Grade of GG-20, GG-25 or GG-30 are to be chosen to manufacture the t-slotted cast iron floor plates. Other materials such as nodular cast iron or cast steel can also be used on request;
● The ribbed & cored structure offers the premium rigidity and strength for the t-slotted cast iron floor plates. The solid structure can also be offered as per your request.
● Hardness for GG-25 gray cast iron made t-slotted floor plates is in the range of HB170-240. The surface flatness accuracy on the top surface of the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is available as being Grade I, II or III as per DIN 876 Standarad. The higher flatness accuracy can be obtained by hand scrapping upon your request. Surface roughness on the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is usually Ra 3.2 μm obtained by adopting the CNC high-speed milling process. Lower roughness such as Ra 1.6 μm can also be achieved by grinding process on your request;
● The width tolerance of T-slots on the t-slotted cast iron floor plates is H12 and could also be H7 or H8 on request. Usually T-slots parallel to the longitudinal direction are offered, but also T-slots tilting to the longitudinal direction can be offered on request. You can also request for both longitudinal and cross t-slots on these t-slotted cast iron floor plates;
● Cored and ribbed construction, twice annealing heat treatments at a temperature in the range of 600-700° C (the 1st annealing is done right after casting, the 2nd annealing is done right after the rough machining on the plate) and the following aging treatment are implemented on these t-slotted cast iron floor plates to relieve the stress to the minimum, ensure high stability and maintain its accuracy free from distortion;
● Connecting grooves on all sides of the t-slotted cast iron floor plates can be provided on request to joint together the pieces of plates into a large plate area;
● Leveling and anchoring pads are supplied with the plates. Vibration absorbing spring mounts can alsot be provided on request;